Did you know CutCommon subscribers receive live music discounts and giveaway opportunities every month?
Here’s a taste of what’s happening in September…
We’d like to welcome Guitar Brisbane!
The Committed CutCommon friends now receive a generous 20% off tickets to see Guitar Brisbane events! The first gig you’ll be able to purchase with this discount is Latin America and Beyond with talented young guitarist Andrew Blanch on September 9.
Melbourne International Guitar Festival
And if you’re in Melbourne and hungry for some quality guitar music, the Melbourne Guitar Foundation’s MIGF takes place from September 22-24. You’ll even be able to score a massive 20% off your festival pass ticket, which is valued at $200. Head along to see Richard Tedesco and Gerard Mapstone FLAMENCO, Melbourne Guitar Quartet, Lorenzo Micheli, and Andrew Blanch.
You could win the new album by Matt Withers!
Melbourne guitarist Matt Withers is offering all CutCommon subscribers the chance to win his new album Songs of Yesterday. It’s his fifth studio album, and features some of his favourite works including Irish folk songs, Edith Piaf, The Beatles and more.
Dots+Loops Companions Festival
It’ll be a busy month for you – along with the wild guitar gigs across the country, we’re also excited to team up with Dots+Loops and offer you discounts to the Companions festival from September 8-9.
Other highlights for CutCommon friends this September…
- Tasmanian Youth Orchestra: See the TYO Program 3: New Worlds, featuring the classic Dvorak symphony along with a new work by composer Don Kay. September 24 in the Farrall Centre.
- Melbourne Youth Orchestras: The Ensemble Program Spring Concerts will take place throughout the day of September 10 in the Hawthorn Arts Centre.
- Sydney Philharmonia Choirs: These singers will present Nordic Songs on September 23 and 24 in St Mary’s Cathedral Crypt.
- Adelaide Youth Orchestras: See two concerts with AdYO including Golden Grove on September 10 in the Golden Grove Arts Centre, and The Planets on September 24 in the Adelaide Town Hall.
- Victorian Youth Symphony Orchestra: The bold and beautiful #rawVYSO will present Provocateur on September 9 at The Spotted Mallard in Brunswick.
What are you waiting for? Let’s be friends (with benefits)!
Subscribe to CutCommon for $2 a month and start receiving these discounts instantly.